Student Transcript Requests
Requesting Student Transcripts
Current seniors and graduates from 2020 and 2019 can process transcript request through Georgia Futures for all Georgia Public Colleges and Universities and Technical Schools for no charge. Login to https://www.gafutures.org/
Students who have graduated or who have withdrawn from a SCCPSS high school within the past two years should contact the last school attended for a copy of their transcripts. Older records should be requested from Records Management. Each transcript is $4.00 per copy. All requests must be made in writing to Windsor Forest High School and must include the following information:
- Student name as it appeared on the school record
- The name of the last school attended while enrolled
- A copy of your driver's license or picture identification that includes your birth date and signature
- A money order, payable to Windsor Forest High School, for $4.00 per the number of copies being requested
- Submit payment through SchoolCashOnline
- A complete address where the copies should be sent
- A daytime telephone number
- All requests must include the student signature. A parent may sign if the student is under the age of 18 (Please note: If student is 18 years or older, student written authorization of release is required in order to release records to anyone other than the student.)
For your convenience, you can access the High School Transcript Request form (PDF - 448 KB). Complete and sign the form and email it to WindsorHSCounseling@sccpss.com and make sure to pay for it through School Cash Online or you can mail the request to the following address along with a $4.00 money order payable to Windsor Forest High School.
Windsor Forest High School
12419 Largo Drive
Savannah, GA 31419
*All requests will be processed in the order that they are received. No transcript requests will be processed until payment has been received.
Fax number (912) 201-5835
Office number: (912)-395-3409
Please fax school records request to (912)-201-5835 or email them to WindsorHSCounseling@sccpss.com.
*Student Verifications – Fax verifications to (912)-201-5835.
*Proof of Enrollment
Parents needing proof of enrollment please email the request to WindsorHSCounseling@sccpss.com. Please include the student's name, date of birth and your name. Please allow 24 hours for processing. All request are processed in the order that they are received. The request will be mailed to your home. If need the request mailed or faxed to someone other than yourself please fill out the following form High School Transcript Request form (PDF - 448 KB). Please sign the form and email it along with a copy of your ID to WindsorHSCounseling@sccpss.com.