Windsor Forest High School campus – April 9, 2021
Be Pro Be Proud Georgia, the state's first mobile workforce workshop that introduces students to technical skills and options by inviting students to take part in simulation games while learning more about professions that are in high demand in the state.
The stations include:
- A game, where 2 students touch tiles that light up in two different colors, that teaches hand-eye coordination;
- A welding simulator which challenges students to use a welding tool to combine two pieces of metal shown on a screen in front of them;
- A health care training module, which allows students to take a 3-D tour of the human body;
- A trucking simulator where students use a Logitech wheel and pedals hooked into an Xbox to drive a truck on screen and complete different challenges;
- A game where students attach pipes together on one of the walls of the trailer, working to build from one spot to the other while learning more about the work of plumbers; and much more….
NOTE: There will be 1-hour rotation stations by pathways. Please see below:
Business & Technology 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Entrepreneurship 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
JROTC 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Marketing & Construction 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Early Childhood/Business Technology 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Please come out and join us!!!