Information regarding school registration can be found on the district website.
- Students promoted from elementary to middle do not need to re-register as long as their address is the same. They will complete online verification which will open late July.
In person registration assistance is available by appointment only on August 8th.
NOTE: In Person registration is NOT required. Online contactless registration is available on SCCPSS.com. In-person summer registration is being offered for those who need assistance.
Please call 912-395-5584 for more information.
Who: Families who need assistance with online registration for students in Grades Kindergarten – 8th Grade.
- New Families: Students who were not enrolled in a SCCPSS last year but will be enrolled in SCCPSS for the 20-21 School Year.
- Existing Families who are changing schools due to an address change will need to re-register and provide an updated copy of proof of address.
- Please bring a valid proof of address. (Acceptable items must be issued within the past 30 days): Lease or rental agreement, mortgage statement, home purchase agreement, utility bill (electric/lights, gas, or water - NO cable or telephone bills), governmental agency mail (county, state, or federal)
- Administrative Placements: Any family that received an administrative placement. Must bring a copy of the letter.
- Sworn Affidavit or Non-Parental Affidavit
- ***Parents who need to use a Residency Affidavit are encouraged to take advantage of the Summer Registration Opportunity***
- Required Affidavit documents include:
- The Residency Affidavit Form (Print Form), which must be signed and notarized by the parent/legal guardian and the residence owner at the SASSC Center at 400 East Broad Street. Please note that one affidavit per school is required.
AND The residence owner must provide ONE of the following items in the name of the residence owner:
- A current mortgage statement
- A current utility bill (gas, water or electric)
- A current lease or rental agreement (month to month)
- Current governmental agency mail (county, state, or federal)
- Current is defined as within the previous 30 days. Cable or telephone bills are not acceptable.
When: Saturday August 8th from 8:00 am – 1:00 PM
Where: Student and Family Services Center, 400 East Broad St., Savannah
How: Registration assistance is by Appointment ONLY. Contact Student Affairs to make an appointment at 912-395-5584. No walk ins will be allowed.
- One parent/guardian per family
- Mask is required
- No children will be allowed to enter the facility