Here are a few reminders about attendance, arrival procedures, dismissal procedures and bus updates. These procedures ensure the orderly operation of the school and maximizes instructional time for your child.
- Arrival time for car riders and walkers is from 7:10 until 7:40.
- The school cannot allow students into the building before 7:10.
- Dismissal begins promptly at 2:40PM.
- Early release of students ends at 2:00PM. If you need to pick your child up from school early, we ask that you do this before 2:00PM in order to minimize the impact and disruption to the academic program.
- After 7:40, students are considered tardy and a parent/guardian must sign the student in at the front office; students will not be admitted to school without parent signature if they are tardy.
- After 5 tardies in a quarter, the parent will be asked to come in for a conference and an attendance contract will be reviewed. NOTE: Tardies due to late buses does not count toward student tardies.
Please Update Your Contact Information
Thank you for assisting the school in maintaining and maximizing a positive learning environment for all students.