Direct Link to Login to itsLearning: https://sccpss.itslearning.com/ (Click "Log in with Savannah Chatham School Account")
The district-level Learning Management System Team has been busy working with itslearning to prepare our Parent Portal. The official launch is scheduled for Wednesday, February 1, 2021 after 5:00pm. In preparation for this launch, here are some details to keep you in the know:
• Parents will receive an automated email with a username and a temporary password. The email will be sent to the email on file in PowerSchool. The itslearning Parent Portal Username will be the same as the PowerSchool Parent Access username and cannot be changed. Instructions on how to change the temporary password will be included in the email and how to re-set the password if a parent forgets. It is recommended that parents reset the password to match their PowerSchool Parent Access password. For parents with more than one student, only one account will be required for a parent to access all of their students’ information within the portal.
• The email that parents receive will be sent to the email used for the PowerSchool parent access account. If parents do not have a PowerSchool parent access account they will not receive an email.
• Parents will have access to Course Reports, which will show a snapshot of the items in a course, a Plans Report, which will show the plans and associated resources and activities created by your student’s teacher and the Assessment Report for each course.
• Parents will have access to the Standards Report that will show student progress against aligned standards.
• The student’s profile page can be viewed to gain insight into grades, activities and more.
Parents may notice that the content in the itslearning gradebook may look different than the official gradebook which is housed in PowerSchool. The itslearning gradebook will show information on instructional activities done in the itslearning platform, and provides an effective vehicle for parents to communicate with teachers. Grades and activities from third party apps and resources may not show in the itslearning gradebook. PowerSchool is still the official gradebook of record and will house the official grades from all instructional activities. Parents are encouraged to reference PowerSchool to review official grades.
To help prepare you for the use of the itslearning Parent Portal, please take a few minutes to view the Parent Portal video: https://youtu.be/5xxyScyr42w
At Ellis, if you have a problem with your itsLearning Parent Portal login information, contact our Parent Access Coordinator, Ms. Lucy, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on Ellis Montessori School in the "Groups" tab of itsLearning to access the Ellis weekly school newsletter, view school announcements, and more.
View tutorials from Ms. Angie on how to answer assignments in itslearning.