Congratulations to Ms. Donna Kelly!
She was voted by the Ellis staff to represent our school as the 2023 Instructional Support Person of the Year.
A few things to know about Ms. Donna:
- She is the teaching assistant for Ms. Susan Gaddy's lower elementary (1st-3rd grade) class.
- This is her 2nd year at Ellis...she started during the wild ride that was the 2020/2021 school year!
- She has been married for 25 years to Mr. Patrick Kelly.
- She has been teaching for 11 years.
- She was born in Indiana and raised in Delaware. She moved to Savannah when her husband was stationed here with the military.
- Her favorite color is blue.
- Her favorite food is "All things potato." :)
- Her favorite thing about Ellis: "That we teach the whole child. We treat everyone as an individual."
We appreciate you, Ms. Donna! Thank you for representing Ellis so well.