The South Carolina State University National Alumni Association annually awards a limited number of scholarships to full-time students on the basis of academic achievement and/or financial need. The current amount of each scholarship is $1,500.00 a year ($750 per semester). Scholarships are available for four (4) year matriculation at SC State University, providing recipients remain in good standing and meet academic requirements. Students enrolled in disciplines that demand additional semesters may petition for scholarship extension.
Applicants must complete the application by April 30, 2021 together with rty.k12.ga.us;email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org@lithe following:
1) Autobiography describing career goals, interest, work experience, hobbies, reasons for selecting South Carolina State University, etc. Do not exceed 250 words.
2) Two (2) letters of recommendation – one from a teacher and one from a non-family member.
3) An official school transcript that includes your GPA and class rank or placement.
4) An official copy of your SAT or ACT scores.
5) Copy of SCSU acceptance letter.
Applicants will be notified of award status in May prior to enrollment. Recipients must accept the scholarship by June 1st and have paid enrollment fees/housing deposit.
Applicants must enroll at the University the semester immediately following announcement of the award. Scholarship funds will be credited directly to recipient’s tuition account at the University.