Out of county or out of state school districts requesting to obtain records of students that have transferred or withdrew from a SCCPSS should contact the last school of attendance as outlined below:
- Students who have graduated or who have withdrawn from a SCCPSS high school within the past two years should contact the last school attended to obtain transcript or record copies.
- Students who transferred from a SCCPSS elementary or middle school within the past year should also contact the last school attended for student record copies.
All other student records or transcript requests should be made in writing to Records Management and must include the following information:
- Student name as it appears on the school record
- The name of the last school attended while enrolled
- A copy of requester's picture identification (government issued) that includes a signature
- A complete address where the documents should be mailed
- Processing fee
The processing fee for a high school transcript is $3.00 per the number of copies requested. All other items requested will be accessed at .10¢ per page. The fee should be in the form of a money order or cashier's check, made payable to SCCPSS Records Management.
All requests must include an authorized signature. A parent may sign if the student is under the age of eighteen. Requests made on behalf of an individual who is eighteen years or older must include the individual's signed authorization of release.
For your convenience, you may access the Transcript Request & Records Release Form (PDF - 411 KB) or the Request & Authorization for Release of Student Records (PDF - 227 KB).
Mail the completed request to the following address:
Savannah-Chatham County Public Schools
2 Laura Avenue
Savannah, GA 31404
A drop box is available to submit requests. The drop box is located on the campus of the Whitney Administrative Complex (2 Laura Avenue) directly outside the Records Management Office.
For all other requests, contact Records Management:
(912) 395-5710 (office)
(912) 201-5712 (fax)