The Pre-k lottery for school year 2020-21 will run on April 8, 2020. Once your child is selected in the April lottery, you will have until April 24. 2020 to register your child and submit required documents to the school your child will attend. After that date, schools will begin to call families on the Wait List.
Upon clicking the Pre-K registration button above, you will be prompted to enter in your secure "SNAPCODE" referenced on your Pre-K lottery notification email/letter. After you enter your SNAPCODE, you will need to create an account and password.
If your child is on the Wait List and you are contacted about an open seat, you will have 24 hours to respond. After that time, schools will call the next child on the Wait List. After you verbally accept the seat, your child will be removed from all other Wait Lists. If you decline the seat, your child will remain on other Wait Lists.
Note: Once the Pre-K registration forms are completed online, parents are required to take the following documents to the school to complete the registration process.
- Proof of Residence (current gas, water, electric bill, mortgage statement, lease, or Government Agency Mail)
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Georgia Certificate of Immunization (Form 3231)
- Georgia Ear, Eye, Dental and Nutrition Certificate (Form 3300 EEDN) GA Department of Public Health has revised Form 3300 GA Ear, Eye and Dental Certificate to include a Nutrition Screening.
- Social Security Card
- When applicable, proof of the following: (food stamps, SSI, Medicaid, TANF)