SCCPSS Career, Technical, and Agricultural Education (CTAE) teachers kickoff the new year with a meaningful Professional Development day. See pictures of our teachers in action, during a time of celebration and collaboration.
The CTAE Professional Development day was led by the Office of College & Career Readiness Staff:
- Dr. Angie Lewis, Interim Executive Director, OCCR
- Amy Perry, Interim CTAE Director
- Ron Aikens, Work Based Learning/Youth Apprenticeship Coordinator
- Vera Young, CTAE Supervisor
- Dr. Leona Gerido, CTAE Supervisor
- Jessica Horton, CTAE/Choice Coordinator
- Timothy Sheppard, School to Work Administrator
- Judy Johnson, Senior Clerk, OCCR
- Maria Gonzalez, Administrative Secretary, CTAE
The OCCR Staff is available to help teachers, staff, students and parents in a variety of ways. Reach out to us to learn more about CTAE!