SAT and ACT Dates and Registration Information
Registration for the SAT or ACT can be done online and typically takes 30-45 minutes. You may use a credit card or fee waiver to complete payment. For additional information please visit the ACT and College Board sites listed below.
Cost: $52 w/out Essay
Cost: $50.50 w/out Essay
|Test Date||Registration Deadline|
|Aug. 29, 2020||July 31, 2020||Sept. 12, 2020||Aug. 14, 2020|
|Sept. 26, 2020||Aug. 26, 2020||Oct. 24, 2020||Sept. 18, 2020|
|Oct. 3, 2020||Sept. 4, 2020||Dec. 12, 2020||Nov. 6, 2020|
|Nov. 7, 2020||Oct. 7, 2020||Feb. 6, 2021||Jan. 8, 2021|
|Dec. 5, 2020||Nov. 5, 2020||April 17, 2021||March 12, 2021|
|March 13, 2021||Feb. 12, 2021||June 12, 2021||May 7, 2021|
|May 8, 2021||April 18, 2021||July 17, 2021||June 18, 2021|
|June 5, 2021||May 6, 2021|| || |
|High School CEEB Codes |
|Alfred E. Beach High School||112670|
|Robert W. Groves High School||112680|
|Islands High School||112690|
|Herschel V. Jenkins High School||112682|
|Sol C. Johnson High School||112714|
|New Hampstead High School||110399|
|Savannah Classical Academy||110198|
|Savannah Early College||111409|
|Savannah Arts Academy||112696|
|Savannah High School||112710|
|Windsor Forest High School||112718|
|Woodville-Tompkins High School||112692|
How to Register for the ACT or SAT
To register for the ACT, go to https://www.act.org/
To register for the SAT, go to https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/register
- Click on Sign-In
- Login with your username and password if you have created one OR create a username and password if you do not have one. If you have ever created a College Board or ACT account before and do not remember this information, PLEASE DO NOT create a new account. You must contact customer service for assistance.
- Enter your demographic information correctly. This includes your full legal name, date of birth, address, phone number, and grade level.
- Answer the questions about coursework, school organization involvement, and the major you plan to pursue.
- Select a test date and test center. Be sure you will be available and have transportation for the day you select. College Board and ACT do not issue refunds if you do not show up for the test. Also, be sure you know the test center you are selecting and that it is convenient for you.
- Submit your payment. If you are using a fee waiver, be sure to use the code on the fee waiver form you received from your school counselor or ETS/Upward Bound/GEARUP representative. The SAT fee waiver code is in the center of the form (enter all of the letters and numbers). The ACT fee waiver code can be found in the top right corner of the waiver form.
- Upload a photo (head and shoulders only).
- Print your registration ticket. Be sure to keep up with this registration form because you will need to bring it with you on test day.