The Savannah Chatham E-Learning Academy is the ideal learning environment for self-motivated students looking for a flexible schedule and the ability to work independently. Applications for SY24-25 are now open through April 12th.
Opportunities for High School Dual Enrollment are available.
Please read the application process below.
- Parent/Guardian completes the application (All out-of-district or inactive students will need to submit their student’s current report card)
- Application is reviewed by administrators, counselor, and Information Specialist to ensure the necessary documents have been submitted.
- Within 3-5 business days, approved applicants will receive a notification to register. The link to complete registration will be in the email notification.
- With registration, upload necessary documents and submit (frequently check your email, as you are only allotted 3 days to register)
- Once processed, the Information Specialist emails the parent or guardian to inform that the registration has been processed and that a counselor will be contacted regarding the next steps.
- The parent/guardian is contacted by a counselor regarding scheduling, device pick-up, and all other questions.