SIS and Student Affairs are offering in person summer registration assistance starting Monday, June 14th. In-person appointments are available for anyone who needs assistance with online registration. Anyone new to the district or was not enrolled for the 20-21 school year is required to register either online or at summer registration.
When: Monday-Friday June 14th - June 30th and Saturday June 19th.
Time: 8:00 am – 3:00 PM
Where: The Student and Family Service Center located at 400 East Broad Street
- Appointment is required in advanced. Make an appointment at this link and register or contact Student Affairs to make an appointment at 912-395-5584
- One parent/guardian per family
- Masks are required
What Grade levels: Grades K-8 (Note: High school students need to register online. This allows counselors to request records and assign to appropriate grade level based on completed work. We will not be accepting High School Registrations)
Who should attend Summer Registration:
- Students who were not enrolled in SCCPSS for the 20-21 school year or withdrew during the 20-21 school year.
- Anyone with an Address Change.
- Please bring a valid proof of address. (Acceptable items must be issued within the past 30 days): Lease or rental agreement, mortgage statement, home purchase agreement, utility bill (electric/lights, gas, or water - NO cable or telephone bills), governmental agency mail (county, state, or federal)
- If a Sworn Affidavit or Non-Parental Affidavit is needed or expired.
Note: Students who were enrolled through the end of SY 20-21 do not need to re-register.