The Savannah (GA) Chapter of The Links, Incorporated, in partnership with Savannah-Chatham County Public Schools, is inviting you to celebrate National Children's Dental Health Month - a celebration sponsored by the American Dental Association.
Tooth decay is preventable!
The Savannah (GA) Chapter of The Links, Incorporated is participating in Colgate's Bright Smiles, Bright Futures program and the goal is ……. Zero Cavities!
As parents, you can observe this month in several ways.
- Call your dentist and make an appointment for your child's dental checkup.
- Your child should see the dentist two times per year.
- Ensure your child is brushing twice a day.
- If your child is old enough, introduce flossing and how to floss.
- Replace old toothbrushes with new ones.
- On your next trip to the store, let your child shop for a fluoride toothpaste.