The Savannah-Chatham County Board of Education, along with District Administration and staff are excited about the 2023 graduation ceremonies. Graduation is one of life's defining and preeminent moments and we are committed to providing a safe event that represents the significance and dignity this occasion deserves. We are proud to host all graduation ceremonies for the Class of 2023 in the Enmarket Arena, 620 Stiles Avenue, Savannah, GA 31415.
Each ceremony will begin promptly at the published time. All guests must complete a clear bag and security screening prior to entering the arena. We strongly encourage all guests to arrive early to allow time to complete the screening procedures. The Enmarket Arena will open one hour prior to the ceremony for the arrival of guests. Additionally, please note the following:
- Each guest must present a ticket to enter the ceremony. Tailgating is not allowed.
- Guests and graduates will be required to complete security screenings prior to entering the ceremony.
- Clear bags will be required. Each guest is allowed one (1) clear plastic bag and one (1) small clutch.
- All guests, graduates, and dignitaries entering the arena will participate in security screenings, to include walk through metal detectors.
- Failure to participate in the screening procedures will result in denial of entry to the area where the ceremony is being held.
- Guests of graduates are not allowed in any of the graduate holding, entry, or exit areas.
- Candidates for graduation must be in good standing at the time of submission to have their names included in the graduation program and celebratory marquee.
- Noise making devices, flowers, and balloons will not be permitted inside the arena. When these items are present, they diminish the decorum of the graduation ceremony. Security staff will be on site to enforce this provision. Guests who do not abide by this provision will be removed from the arena.
- We ask all guests to hold your applause until the name of each graduate has been announced. It is of utmost importance that family members and guests be allowed to hear the name of their graduate.
- Appropriate attire that supports the dignity and decorum of this event is recommended for guests. Graduates also have a required dress code.
- The parking lot at the Enmarket Arena is available at no charge on a first come, first served basis. A map is attached here for your convenience.
Graduation 22 23 Parking Map (2).pdf
We look forward to honorable and dignified graduation ceremonies that proudly recognize our young people and appropriately celebrate this crowning achievement for the Class of 2023. Thank you for your support and assistance. If you have questions, please contact your child’s school principal.